Tamrielic Lore

A home for the fans who love the lore of The Elder Scrolls series.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFind us on Facebook
We now have a Chatroom!
Make sure you're aware of the forum rules!
There have been sightings of Dark Brotherhood members
lurking around this area, be careful as they're unforgiving assassins without mercy.
Earn Exp points by starting topics and replying in them.
Exp points grant you admission to factions, new ranks and rank badges, new privileges and more!
Keep an eye on the Skyrim info section,
where we'll be keeping as much up to date information as possible.
11:11:11 .... it's near
You can find an updated list of the Admins and Mods
in the Rules and Announcements section with links to contact each one!
I've heard the Imperial Legion is recruiting in this region...
All factions are now joinable, keep your eyes
peeled for the faction leaders
Recent Topics
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
Ban the person above you
Akatosh, Dragon God of Time
Hi I have returned
Suggestions.
Tips and ruiners
what do you think you have to do to join the darkbrother hood
So, the Creation Kit is out
G'Day Mate (TigerJames)
The battle for the Empire
First let me start at the best place possible... the beginning
Mon May 25, 2020 11:13 pm
Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 pm
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:59 am
Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm
Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:26 pm
Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 pm
Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 am
Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 am
Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm
Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Share | 

Who are you in Nirn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wolfar15
wolfar15
Imperial Legion
Imperial Legion

Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 Modnew10
Exp. : 4675

Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 am

Ok since my story is gonna take an age to write here is a spoiler. In a nutshell he is an Imperial/Nord half breed who comes from a small village in Skyrim just across the Cyrodiil border. He trained as a boy with a retired Legion soldier and also worked in his uncle's blacksmithing shop and on his father's farm. He always wanted to be an adventurer because of the tales his Legion mentor and Nordic mother would tell him but his Imperial father insists he'll end up dead in a cave somewhere.

At age 21 he makes his way to the imperial city fighting bandits and discovering new experiences along the way. while exploring the wonders of the Imperial city he accidently bumps into a well dressed citizen who frames him for theft and he end up in prison. Most of the story after that you know so im going to go lightly there emphasizing more on the gritty details of adventure and the particulars of combat. At one point in the middle of the story he is exonerated and avenges his false accusal of theft in a way that shows a decided twist of fate and shows that justice has a sense of humor.

After the oblivion crisis he goes on to perform many a great deed and eventually travels to the shivering Isles freeing Jigylagg (sp?) from an eternal cycle of madness and taking the place (for the time being) of Sheogorath. Later I delve into events after the oblivion game as the character ages and passes the mantle of Sheogorath on to one more capable. Back In Tamriel he is recognized with a grand estate on the imperial Isle and later becomes the count of a certain county (not Kvatch tho) He lives to see the empire that Martin died for unravel and even Cyrodiil itself turn upside down. Before he dies he closes his estate and reopens it as a Library and Museum, writes his Memoirs and Mentor's a young imperial Prince in proper swordsmanship.

After death rather than going to (I can't remember the name) TES version of Heaven he instead ends up at a council meeting of daedric princes where because of a loophole many years before during his "sheogorath" stage he undergoes an apotheosis and became the 18th daedric prince: Valor The daedric prince of heroes and and heroism. The most in touch with the mortal realm (due to his origins) he is humble and insists on not being worshipped but has a heavy following among adventurers who often gather at his shrines to organize quests. he has created 2 daedric artifacts since his rise to power including the Blade of Purity which has a chance to utterly destroy any evil being completely and instantly. The blade is so powerful that the user must undergo a ritual of purification before wielding it or else they will die as soon as they touch it.

But thats all im saying now..... bounce
Back to top Go down
Nightblade
Nightblade
Dark Brotherhood
Dark Brotherhood

Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 Schola10
Exp. : 4900

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:22 am

A Daedric Prince? Maybe he comes back to Nirn as his old self for nostalgia sake during the events in Skyrim. This story is unpredictable. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Caelas
Caelas
Imperial Legion
Imperial Legion

Don't take life to seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway

Exp. : 4952

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:25 am

^ I agree. The harder it is to guess the more you want to know more.
Back to top Go down
CalebBreton
CalebBreton

Exp. : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 am

My character is a breton named Caleb (big surprise) who was born in the deep forests of Valenwood. His family moved there to escape their troubles that were in High Rock and established a little settlement, named Dritton,in the forest. Caleb moved to Skyrim when he turned 17 as he needed to get out the secluded forests. Caleb is very in tuned to the natural environment because of traits picked up from Bosmer that lived in Dritton. Caleb is deadly with his arsenal of spells, his trusty bow and his short sword. Every Middas night a group of bandits raided Dritton and killed everyone in it. This sent streak of rage through Caleb to which at first he embraced with passion. He started drinking and often got into Pub brawls, this happened until he did something he knew he would regret for the rest of his life...
Back to top Go down
Joshua of Skyrim
Joshua of Skyrim
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

Exp. : 4682

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 pm

My character is Duskel the Nord, outwardly a kind and generous soul, within he struggles with his own sanity.

Hair and Beard: Blonde

Class: Shield and one-handed sword Warrior with minor knowledge or the arcane arts.

Home: Solitude

Duskel was raised a knight's apprentice, eventually becoming one himself. Very religious, constantly seeking the guidance of the Devines, Duskel uses his combat skills only for justice and the betterment of mankind. However, Duskel struggles with multi-personality syndrome, while the majority of the time he is able to keep it in check, every now and then his alter-ego breaks out of his mental prison. Thus, Dusk the Sociopathic killer is reborn. Dusk often stages elaborate murders, not leaving behind any evidence other than a single Nightshade flower on the victims body, this peculiar calling card has earned him the infamous title of the Nightshade Killer by the people of Solitude. The mental struggle between Dusk and Duskel has begin to ware heavily upon Duskel's sanity, when he believes he may have an episode, Duskel ventures into the wilderness to slay villians and to mostly protect civilization from the Darkness lurking within his own mind.

Duskel/Dusk is in jail for suspected murder, his last escapade as Dusk was witnessed by a local stableboy after Dusk murdered his parents. This may be the first and last time the Nightshade killer was ever caught.
Back to top Go down
Caelas
Caelas
Imperial Legion
Imperial Legion

Don't take life to seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway

Exp. : 4952

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:09 pm

^ Multi-personality syndrome...I should have known.
Back to top Go down
wolfar15
wolfar15
Imperial Legion
Imperial Legion

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Joshua that's brilliant Smile
Back to top Go down
Samuel Bantien
Samuel Bantien
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

Exp. : 4658

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 pm

im a fat breton whos ok at lockpicking just walk around the imperiel city all day doing fuck all and ignore my wife
Back to top Go down
wolfar15
wolfar15
Imperial Legion
Imperial Legion

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Samuel Bantien wrote:
im a fat breton whos ok at lockpicking just walk around the imperiel city all day doing fuck all and ignore my wife

Well you were a bit wild as a young man. But according to your wife she's pleased that you've settled down to training and the quiet life. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you in Nirn   Who are you in Nirn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you in Nirn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tamrielic Lore  :: Game Discussions :: Your Elder Scrolls World-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com