Tamrielic Lore

A home for the fans who love the lore of The Elder Scrolls series.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFind us on Facebook
We now have a Chatroom!
Make sure you're aware of the forum rules!
There have been sightings of Dark Brotherhood members
lurking around this area, be careful as they're unforgiving assassins without mercy.
Earn Exp points by starting topics and replying in them.
Exp points grant you admission to factions, new ranks and rank badges, new privileges and more!
Keep an eye on the Skyrim info section,
where we'll be keeping as much up to date information as possible.
11:11:11 .... it's near
You can find an updated list of the Admins and Mods
in the Rules and Announcements section with links to contact each one!
I've heard the Imperial Legion is recruiting in this region...
All factions are now joinable, keep your eyes
peeled for the faction leaders
Recent Topics
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
Ban the person above you
Akatosh, Dragon God of Time
Hi I have returned
Suggestions.
Tips and ruiners
what do you think you have to do to join the darkbrother hood
So, the Creation Kit is out
G'Day Mate (TigerJames)
The battle for the Empire
First let me start at the best place possible... the beginning
Mon May 25, 2020 11:13 pm
Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 pm
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:59 am
Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm
Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:26 pm
Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 pm
Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 am
Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 am
Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm
Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Share | 

Nermtal basic races

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

Hold the gates! Mudcrabs are coming!

Exp. : 4736

Nermtal basic races Empty
PostSubject: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 am

Nermtal is a fantasy world that i have made, i though if there are some people interested in reading about Nermta,l i should write this here. This is just some basic information that should help understand possible future stories.

Humans: Humans are the most common species in Nermtal, humans have divaded in 4 different culture, with their own gods and countries:

I-Fang: I-Fangians are black-haired and green eyed people from north, they are often called barbarians and brutes for their animal sacrifases and rituals. I-Fangians workship the fiery everlasting white dragon known as Amon Aard and other 19 different gods, I-Fangians also belive in ''Brotherhood of man'' that claims at all humans are spiritually part of one great family.

Sabekians: Sabekians are black and tall people from south, they have abandoed their god and belive that they are dead. Sabekians are fearsome warriors how sharpen their teeth, they have great disgust towards gods of any kind, long time they were the greatist empire in all of Nermtal now their culture and homeland is slowly rumbling away..

New-Sabekians: New-Sabekians are newest and most common people in Nermtal they live in island of Edskal and some central parts of Nermtal, they belive that old Sabekian god Aurarel, is still alive and if they spread the word about Aurarel all the sins of man will be forgiven. New-sabekians are calm and highly religous.

Shaads:Shaads are merchants and warriors from far east no one really knows where their homeland is and what its called, and very few knows about their gods but they often speak of great nature spirit ''kahj'shiv''

Vedharius: also called the pigmen by I-Fangians, vedharius means righteus in their language. The emperor of Vedharius has said that Nermtal is his and has started conquer it by anymeans necessery. Their only god is their emperor

Elves: elves are rare seen but many knows of them. Elves are often told to be more beutiful them humans and many romantic story is about lonely maiden and an elven hunter.

Wild elves: there is many kinds of Wild elves they live in clans in lonely wilderness where they workship their own gods and live by their own rules.

High elves: also known as the ''pure elves''. High elves live in distand land of Nerm Elvhan, they NEVER visit humanlands but its said that their beuty and might is beyond human imagenation.

Dwarfs: short people how live underground, they workship the ancient Xazis how build largest cities on modern nermtal, because the Xazian legends Dwarfs are often afraid of going to surfice. they have no gods expect the ''Jörmyn'shival'' the great realm worms but they are not workshipped instead they are feared.

there is alot more races then this but i will tell about then in later date and i want to see your reactions before i get into those.

Last edited by Fowe on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Algerin
Algerin
Imperial Legion
Imperial Legion

Jeden ist wieder wertlos wie die Naechste.

Exp. : 4823

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 pm

I like that you have numerous human races and saw that they are divided by racial and national lines, but then there's only a single dwarf race, and the various elves actually seem to be different species.

I'd get into more detail if you like.
Back to top Go down
Nightblade
Nightblade
Dark Brotherhood
Dark Brotherhood

Nermtal basic races Schola10
Exp. : 4908

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 pm

I would love to read some short stories. I am trying to write a bio for my guy, but I am not as good as you are with fantasy imagination Sad
Back to top Go down
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 am

there is different kinds of elves for example artic elves but they are all known as wild elves

and yes know that diffens between high and wild elves is huge but its ment to be

i will get into more detail that later date, so don't worry Smile

i have been makig this for over 4years so there is lot more to tell
Back to top Go down
32KinG
32KinG
Imperial Legion
Imperial Legion

Exp. : 4714

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

you should post some storys just from reading the race's i'm already interested nice job on the different race's What a Face
Back to top Go down
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

PostSubject: Nermtal: rare races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:15 pm

I got good feed back on last thread some heres another. all these are rarer seen then those listed on previous thread so, let us begin! i will be focusing in giving more detail on these races and i will make more another thread about basic races with more detail on it.

Orcs: smelly,large and ugly. Orcs rarely show signs of inteligent life. orcs are not evil, they usually live peacefully on western deserts barelly ever making contacts with humans. Orcs live in small clans what travel across Vvarkard's deserts. there is 3 different coloured orcs: green,grey and black. All have tiny black eyes tusks coming from there lower lip and have very thick skin. There is has been only one war between humans and orcs in 2nd age in year 234 in war of Nashabaar orcs attacked the sabekian empire.

Goblins: there is two kinds of goblins: green and grey. Green goblins live in gangs near orcs or trolls they are thiefs, like crows goblins have need to steal anything that is tiny, they sneak and move everywell almost absolutly silent, but it doesn't ,matter how silent they move nothing can cover the smell! grey goblins are larger kind of goblins with similar needs however they live alone looking a dark and wet place to live, like empty wells and caves.

Dragons!: lizard like creature with wings that grow as big as blue whale! Dragons are very inteligent some say that they are more inteligent then humans. Dragons do indead ''speak'' for those who they deem worthy enough, friendships with humans are possible. there is 3 kinds of dragons:

Tar-Úldin: the fire spitter normal firedragon large and aggresive, spits strange fire that has blue tint and can melt solid rock.

Tar-Armdhusk: ice spitter, rare type of dragon. it collects ice and snow on its pack and spits water like liquiq that freezes anything that it touches, theyare bigger then firedragons but can survive only in north.

Tar-Hether: word spitter, the most talkative type of dragon and most feared one every word from these dragons are enchanted with a mindcontrolling spell that makes people do what the dragons want, but people with strong willpower and resist against this.

Dreaal: the bat people. Found by dwarven explores in early in 3rd age. They have a human like body but there arms are like bats wings with hands on end of them their head is eyeless with two large ear that look like horns.

Shavs: the ''Human eating monster lizard people'' as sabekians call them. they are very inteligent and live in tribes in rainforests of Nermtal. They do indeed eat people. Shavs are great smiths and their crafts are highly treasured by humans, making deals with them is diffucult.. there is high chance that you turn to be more intertaing as breakfast then buyer.Shav are little taller then humans and are covered in dark green scales.

that should do for all the races, i was thinking in putting some creatures like drakes and wyverns but i don't know those are only animals. i can do thread about different kinds of animals, but now i'm planning to write some lore, so look for some of that soon!

Last edited by Fowe on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jurgen Windcaller
Jurgen Windcaller

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Nermtal basic races Adminn10
Exp. : 5981

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 pm

I've merged these two threads, it's not necessary to make a new thread on this topic. Just continue here.
Back to top Go down
https://tamrieliclore.forumotion.com
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Jurgen why do you hate me? i swear that on every thread i have posted something you have merged my posts..
Back to top Go down
Jurgen Windcaller
Jurgen Windcaller

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:58 pm

I'm sorry, I really didn't mean for it to appear as though I hate you. I don't hate anyone, I'm Buddhist. We just can't have two threads about the same thing, it fractures the forum and scatters topics everywhere. Merging them keeps it all in once place.

If you've noticed your posts being merged it's either due to:

1.) You had double posted and this is against forum rules.

2.) Someone else had their post deleted for whatever reason (spamming/double posting/ trolling/etc) and yours may have fallen consecutively together to appear as a double post so was merged to save you from being contacted by a Mod.

I've not got anything against any member here.
Back to top Go down
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:00 pm

its alright may i ask what do you think of my universium?

and i wasn't complitly serius when i wrote that, i rarelly am
Back to top Go down
Jurgen Windcaller
Jurgen Windcaller

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 pm

I like it, It's certainly broad. I think with some refinement you may be able to develop this into a successful story. May I ask, is English your first language?
Back to top Go down
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:10 pm

i have story for this but its long.. very long too long for here, and no english isn't my first language
Back to top Go down
Jurgen Windcaller
Jurgen Windcaller

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:40 pm

I didn't think so, you're doing great, keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:41 am

forgot few special races:

Demons: demons comes from other dimension known as Alz they hunger for evil human souls. Demons are creations of pure hatred and darkness. there is different types of demons:

Imps: small tiny demons often seen in groups, harmless to adults.

Sirens: they appear as beutiful cloaked women with a amazing singing voice, they aim to lure men near them where they reveal their true nature.

Dark ones: they appear as men but there skin is red and covered in black spikes and large horns, these are smartest of all demons and some times appear friendly, however demon can't never be friendly like other mortals.

Primal demons: very large demons, often as big as a house! they rarely visit mortal realms. These demons command Demon armies.

Archdemons: these demons never visit mortal realms they are large creatures that only task is make more demons, imps are their minions how do everything that archdemons ask them to, other demons have free mind.

Animan: some call them wolf elves because their ears are similar, but they are not elves at all, they live in groups that travel packs in unexplored wildarness. They appear as humans but have ears,eyes and tail of a wolf they also can change their form since they are partly spirits.
Back to top Go down
ashxombie
ashxombie
Morag Tong
Morag Tong

When life gives you lemons, blood for the Blood God!

Nermtal basic races Modnew10
Exp. : 5295

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:09 am

This place is lookin' pretty swank, if i do say so. Tell us more!
Back to top Go down
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 am

Spirits: little is known about spirits, and people who speak about then are often called madmen. There is different kinds of spirits they may appear as a animal or person but they have no real forms. creatures like unicorns and fairies are called as spirits but only few belive in them here few spirit types:

Spirits of Honour: they often seek people who are worthy and test their honor those how can complite the tests will be rewarded handsomely.

Barkskins: Hugor Deathless (guy from my many stories) tells stories about them, that long time ago they saved him and how he has lived over 500years. He says that are like people expect their skin is made of wood and their hair is leaves.

Spirits of madness: shapeless being they often flout in places near lunatic and such. they don't grant wishes like many other spirits do they such enjoy complite chaos and madness.

Gnomes: happy folk, they are small as a thump. Gnomes are neutral spirits they treat you like you treat them, Hedgehogs are spies that serve Gnomes giving milk for them will make Gnomes happy,leaving food in sauna (yes there is saunas in Nermtal, if you don't know what sauna is, google it.) or basement is also good way to make gnomes happy, do this is good harvest is certain next year.

Forest spirits: in untames forest there is more then just animals and birds in very deep in those forest you can see spriggan or pixie, like elves there is many stories about them. Forest spirits are not always friendly and often want you gone from the forest. Unicorns, fairies, spriggans and pixies are forest spirits.

Spirits of compassion: Scary spirit but not evil. When something horrible has happened(war, murder, end of love etc.), these spirit can appear to mourn for victims or help them. These sprits often take form of beutiful woman in white robes.

Sprits of love: Another good spirit, they often appear in celebrating packs, they appear in different forms some are men and some women. These spirits often appear in happy events such as marriage.

Spirits of valor: just like spirits of honour, these spirits test humans too, however tests are harder but rewards even greater.

Elementals: these are neutral spirits, they appear in extrime inviroments, such as artic wastes or near volcanos.

Skyforger: there is only one of these spirits, some call it a god however no one workship it, its said that it hid all the events of world into the skies, while Nermtal was created. but since Nermtal was build by titans, wouldn't that me it a titan then? Anyway but much is known about Skyforger and mages and schoolars call it a spirit (i would call it a god but you can't argue with mages they are sensitive like that)
Back to top Go down
32KinG
32KinG
Imperial Legion
Imperial Legion

Exp. : 4714

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm

can you post some short storys about nermtal ps ( but you can't argue with mages they are sensitive like that) lol the race's sound really cool, again nice job
Back to top Go down
Fowe
Fowe
Stormcloaks
Stormcloaks

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:08 am

Giants: Large human like creature from far north many belive that giants are dumb and tribal but giants have a very advanced civilizition on land of Ravenroof. They are strong and smart but they aren't threath to humans. Giants are master smiths as well and they have build cities larger then some human countries.

Ice Giants: ice giants are not really giants, they look like ones but in reality they are just frozen water elementals these giants are not stupid,how ever they peffer to live alone.

Trolls: Trolls are stupid and large creatures they often can be seen with goblins or orcs here's few troll types:

Cave Troll: the second biggest and dumbest of them they live alone in caves, not much is known about them because many schollars who have been sent to study them have found them selfs in trolls pot.

Gray Troll: smallest troll of them all. They live with orcs and goblins.

Forest Troll: Forest trolls often packs they are little bigger then Gray trolls.

Bridge Troll: somewhat friendly troll. they live under bridges asking for tolls. They aren't are threath as long as tolls are paid.

Mountain Troll: Legendary type of troll that some belive only exicts in I-Fangian legends they are said to size of a mountains and create earthquekes while they walk.

Aracholich: Very wierd kind of creature and sworn enemies of man. They look like mixture of a man and spider. Aracholich isn't their true name but human can't say that name. Arachnoliches and humans have long history of war, oldest history books Sabekian empire tells about wars between humans and arachnoliches. New-sabekians belive that they are abominnotions that have born from sins of man and I-Fangians call them ''Toyjen alz'' - the hellspawn. Aracholiches have no gender instead they have queen with her males, everytime after when queen and male have sex the queen eats the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nermtal basic races   Nermtal basic races I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nermtal basic races

View previous topic View next topic Back to top